01 June 2011, 22:00
Two alleged organizers of explosion in marketplace of Vladikavkaz surrender in Ingushetia
A supposed militant has surrendered and pled guilty of organizing the terror act in the central marketplace of Vladikavkaz on September 9, 2010.
"In cooperation with the authorities of the Republic of Ingushetia, Khashagulgov, Suliman Uruskhanovich, born in 1979, was persuaded to plead guilty. His relatives have rendered active help to law enforcers. Currently, Khashagulgov has been brought to the Central Investigatory Department of the Investigatory Committee for the NCFD (North-Caucasian Federal District)," said the press service of Russian Federal Security Bureau (FSB) for Ingushetia.
Earlier it was reported that on May 31 Mikail Khashagulgov and Magomed Daurbekov were detained in Ingushetia as suspects of involvement in the terror act in Vladikavkaz.
Today, on June 1, it became known that Mikail Khashagulgov had come to the Department of the Russian FSB for the Republic of Ingushetia voluntarily and by himself," said the FSB press service for Ingushetia.
Author: Beslan Tsechoev; Source: CK correspondentArticle source
- Police detain believers in Makhachkala mosques, eyewitnesses report
- Advocate: Dagestani investigators ignore statement about violation of Abdulkadyrov's rights
- Four-year-old girl beaten up in Grozny is in grave condition
- Resident of Makhachkala states disappearance of her husband
- ICRF: professional activities of Zheleznovodsk City Duma Speaker is considered among reasons for attempt on him
- Tsarnaev's acquaintance found guilty of concealing evidence of terror act in Boston
- North-Caucasian militants released video evidence of Umarov's death
- In Stavropol Territory, policemen kill a man who opened fire on them
- Explosion occurs near the house of City Duma Speaker in Zheleznovodsk
- Prosecution demands 18 years of imprisonment for Zeinalov