01 June 2011, 22:00
Two alleged organizers of explosion in marketplace of Vladikavkaz surrender in Ingushetia
A supposed militant has surrendered and pled guilty of organizing the terror act in the central marketplace of Vladikavkaz on September 9, 2010.
"In cooperation with the authorities of the Republic of Ingushetia, Khashagulgov, Suliman Uruskhanovich, born in 1979, was persuaded to plead guilty. His relatives have rendered active help to law enforcers. Currently, Khashagulgov has been brought to the Central Investigatory Department of the Investigatory Committee for the NCFD (North-Caucasian Federal District)," said the press service of Russian Federal Security Bureau (FSB) for Ingushetia.
Earlier it was reported that on May 31 Mikail Khashagulgov and Magomed Daurbekov were detained in Ingushetia as suspects of involvement in the terror act in Vladikavkaz.
Today, on June 1, it became known that Mikail Khashagulgov had come to the Department of the Russian FSB for the Republic of Ingushetia voluntarily and by himself," said the FSB press service for Ingushetia.
Author: Beslan Tsechoev; Source: CK correspondentArticle source
- Georgia's GPO accuses Mikhail Saakashvili of excess of power
- Stavropol Territory: former investigator sentenced to one year of freedom deprivation for arbitrariness
- Local executed by unidentified persons in Nazran District of Ingushetia
- MCC finds Orkhan Zeinalov guilty of Yegor Scherbakov's murder in Biryulyovo
- During week of July 21-27, 2014, 6 persons fell victim to armed conflict in Northern Caucasus
- Levon Airapetyan's friend reports on deterioration of businessman's health at Moscow SIZO
- Chechen woman suspected of financing members of Gakaev brothers' IAF
- In Dagestan, Abdulkadyrov's advocate cannot locate him
- Regular soldier from Kirov Region found dead in Dagestan
- Krasnodar ecologist Evgeny Vitishko reprimanded in colony, activists report