01 June 2011, 22:00
Two alleged organizers of explosion in marketplace of Vladikavkaz surrender in Ingushetia
A supposed militant has surrendered and pled guilty of organizing the terror act in the central marketplace of Vladikavkaz on September 9, 2010.
"In cooperation with the authorities of the Republic of Ingushetia, Khashagulgov, Suliman Uruskhanovich, born in 1979, was persuaded to plead guilty. His relatives have rendered active help to law enforcers. Currently, Khashagulgov has been brought to the Central Investigatory Department of the Investigatory Committee for the NCFD (North-Caucasian Federal District)," said the press service of Russian Federal Security Bureau (FSB) for Ingushetia.
Earlier it was reported that on May 31 Mikail Khashagulgov and Magomed Daurbekov were detained in Ingushetia as suspects of involvement in the terror act in Vladikavkaz.
Today, on June 1, it became known that Mikail Khashagulgov had come to the Department of the Russian FSB for the Republic of Ingushetia voluntarily and by himself," said the FSB press service for Ingushetia.
Author: Beslan Tsechoev; Source: CK correspondent
- Azerbaijani court rules to arrest journalist Seimur Khazi
- In Grozny, relatives of missing people demand to punish kidnappers
- Chechen Prosecutor's Office resumes investigation into murder of pregnant woman committed 14 years ago
- In Azerbaijan, Ali Gyulalyev's father claims political motives of case against his son
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's defence seeks to postpone trial till September 2015
- In Kutaisi, hunger-striker from SIZO No. 2 taken to hospital
- In Maikop, trial of Zarema Khadjirokova continues without defence
- Armenian soldier found dead at his combat post
- Chechen SC stops proceeding on Kutaev's complaint of torture
- In Georgian colonies, 32 prisoners continue their hunger strike, Archil Talakvadze reports