01 June 2011, 22:00
Two alleged organizers of explosion in marketplace of Vladikavkaz surrender in Ingushetia
A supposed militant has surrendered and pled guilty of organizing the terror act in the central marketplace of Vladikavkaz on September 9, 2010.
"In cooperation with the authorities of the Republic of Ingushetia, Khashagulgov, Suliman Uruskhanovich, born in 1979, was persuaded to plead guilty. His relatives have rendered active help to law enforcers. Currently, Khashagulgov has been brought to the Central Investigatory Department of the Investigatory Committee for the NCFD (North-Caucasian Federal District)," said the press service of Russian Federal Security Bureau (FSB) for Ingushetia.
Earlier it was reported that on May 31 Mikail Khashagulgov and Magomed Daurbekov were detained in Ingushetia as suspects of involvement in the terror act in Vladikavkaz.
Today, on June 1, it became known that Mikail Khashagulgov had come to the Department of the Russian FSB for the Republic of Ingushetia voluntarily and by himself," said the FSB press service for Ingushetia.
Author: Beslan Tsechoev; Source: CK correspondent
- OSCE calls on Azerbaijan to find attackers on rights defender Nasibov
- NAC:two Khasavyurt casualties pre-identified
- BCA dismisses all defence's motions at trial of CEMDT head
- Advocate of Dagestani resident accused of plotting terror act cannot get case materials from the court
- Azerbaijani rights defender Emil Mamedov pleads not guilty at trial
- Johar Tsarnaev's friend ready to plead guilty
- Advocate states violations of defendants' rights in case of terror acts in Volgograd
- Advocate: Leyla Yunus exposed to psychological pressure in Azerbaijani SIZO
- Infographics. Statistics of victims in Northern Caucasus in July 2014 under the data of the Caucasian Knot
- In Dagestan, "Yabloko" regional leader refuses to complain about law enforcers' action during his detention