03 June 2011, 23:20
Printing house of "Krestianin" in Rostov Region reopened by court decision
Today, under the ruling of the Rostov Regional Court, the printing facility of the "Krestianin" (Peasant) newspaper, located in the village of Chaltyr, Myasnikov District of the Rostov Region, was reopened for operation. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent was informed about it by Irina Samokhhina, the head of the "Krestianin" Publishers.
Let us remind you that earlier the managers of the printing house filed a complaint with the higher instance against the decision of the Myasnikov District Court, which closed the facility on May 17.
The court ruling reads: "Having considered the complaint of the Closed Joint-Stock Company (CJSC) 'Krestianin Technical Centre', the Rostov Regional Court has decided: to change the statement of the judge of the Myasnikov District Court of 17.05.2011, namely, to exclude from it the suspension of the printing house for 90 days."
Instead, Judge Porutchikov ruled to fine the owners of the printing house for non-compliance with the fire safety regulations by 10,000 roubles - the minimum fine possible. According to the newspaper owners, "the regional judge in fact confirmed the fact that there were no grounds to seal the printing house up for three months."
Author: Lydia Mikhalchenko; Source: CK correspondent
- "Caucasian Knot" sums up armed conflict outcomes in NCFD in 2014
- Prosecutor's Office of Azerbaijan blames NKR for breaking laws of war
- Resident of Ingushetia Magomed Aushev released under recognizance not to leave
- Gannushkina associates check of "Civil Assistance" with her criticism of Prosecutor's Office Law
- Participants of motor rally against caricatures on Prophet Muhammad arrive in Simferopol from Dagestan
- Power agents come to check offices of "Civil Assistance" and Transparency International, said Pavel Chikov
- Armenian opposition demands parliamentary hearings on murder in Gyumri
- Lawyers challenge arrest extension of three natives of Chechnya accused of attempting on MfE employees
- KBR resident sentenced to 3.5 years in colony for helping militants
- In Yerevan, entrepreneurs threaten Armenian authorities with sit-in strike