03 June 2011, 23:20
Printing house of "Krestianin" in Rostov Region reopened by court decision
Today, under the ruling of the Rostov Regional Court, the printing facility of the "Krestianin" (Peasant) newspaper, located in the village of Chaltyr, Myasnikov District of the Rostov Region, was reopened for operation. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent was informed about it by Irina Samokhhina, the head of the "Krestianin" Publishers.
Let us remind you that earlier the managers of the printing house filed a complaint with the higher instance against the decision of the Myasnikov District Court, which closed the facility on May 17.
The court ruling reads: "Having considered the complaint of the Closed Joint-Stock Company (CJSC) 'Krestianin Technical Centre', the Rostov Regional Court has decided: to change the statement of the judge of the Myasnikov District Court of 17.05.2011, namely, to exclude from it the suspension of the printing house for 90 days."
Instead, Judge Porutchikov ruled to fine the owners of the printing house for non-compliance with the fire safety regulations by 10,000 roubles - the minimum fine possible. According to the newspaper owners, "the regional judge in fact confirmed the fact that there were no grounds to seal the printing house up for three months."
Author: Lydia Mikhalchenko; Source: CK correspondent
- Russian political experts: oath sworn by "Imarat Kavkaz" militants to leader of "Islamic State" will not affect the situation in Northern Caucasus
- In Azerbaijan, journalist Turkhan Kerimov reported by his brother as kidnapped was detained by police
- In Yerevan, "Pre-Parliament" activist Gevork Safaryan is beaten up
- Vremenny residents report on considerable damage inflicted to their property during CTO
- In Sochi, evicted Savelieva's family ask Prosecutor's Office to defend their right to housing
- Another episode added to case against Stavropol rights defender Bogatenkova
- Brothers of Pakhrudin Magomedov who disappeared in Makhachkala were killed by law enforcers, their uncle asserts
- In Volgograd, rally against liquidation of "Khimprom" gathered 800 people
- In Stavropol, doctors operate on student detained on suspicion of aiding terrorism
- In Dagestan, one of Amirs of Aukh militants swears to leader of "Islamic State"