03 June 2011, 23:20
Printing house of "Krestianin" in Rostov Region reopened by court decision
Today, under the ruling of the Rostov Regional Court, the printing facility of the "Krestianin" (Peasant) newspaper, located in the village of Chaltyr, Myasnikov District of the Rostov Region, was reopened for operation. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent was informed about it by Irina Samokhhina, the head of the "Krestianin" Publishers.
Let us remind you that earlier the managers of the printing house filed a complaint with the higher instance against the decision of the Myasnikov District Court, which closed the facility on May 17.
The court ruling reads: "Having considered the complaint of the Closed Joint-Stock Company (CJSC) 'Krestianin Technical Centre', the Rostov Regional Court has decided: to change the statement of the judge of the Myasnikov District Court of 17.05.2011, namely, to exclude from it the suspension of the printing house for 90 days."
Instead, Judge Porutchikov ruled to fine the owners of the printing house for non-compliance with the fire safety regulations by 10,000 roubles - the minimum fine possible. According to the newspaper owners, "the regional judge in fact confirmed the fact that there were no grounds to seal the printing house up for three months."
Author: Lydia Mikhalchenko; Source: CK correspondent
- Film "Family" not to change human rights situation in Chechnya
- Woman from Izberbash accused of trying to sell her minor child
- Dagestan resident accused of aiding militants
- 23 women awarded on 100th anniversary of Armenian Genocide
- ECtHR accepts complaint of Krasnodar activist Martynyuk to consideration
- Armenia: three persons injured by explosion at gas station
- "Kommersant": in case of Boris Nemtsov's murder, investigators search for unidentified witnesses to crime
- Circassian activist Adnan Khuade reports on searches at work and home
- "SOCAR" prepares defamation claim against Azerbaijani human rights defender
- Prosecutor's Office of North Ossetia finds source of pollution of Terek River