03 June 2011, 23:20
Printing house of "Krestianin" in Rostov Region reopened by court decision
Today, under the ruling of the Rostov Regional Court, the printing facility of the "Krestianin" (Peasant) newspaper, located in the village of Chaltyr, Myasnikov District of the Rostov Region, was reopened for operation. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent was informed about it by Irina Samokhhina, the head of the "Krestianin" Publishers.
Let us remind you that earlier the managers of the printing house filed a complaint with the higher instance against the decision of the Myasnikov District Court, which closed the facility on May 17.
The court ruling reads: "Having considered the complaint of the Closed Joint-Stock Company (CJSC) 'Krestianin Technical Centre', the Rostov Regional Court has decided: to change the statement of the judge of the Myasnikov District Court of 17.05.2011, namely, to exclude from it the suspension of the printing house for 90 days."
Instead, Judge Porutchikov ruled to fine the owners of the printing house for non-compliance with the fire safety regulations by 10,000 roubles - the minimum fine possible. According to the newspaper owners, "the regional judge in fact confirmed the fact that there were no grounds to seal the printing house up for three months."
Author: Lydia Mikhalchenko; Source: CK correspondent
- NKR states that Azerbaijan is constantly shelling the area of helicopter crash
- In Dagestan, meeting on Karaman ends in a brawl
- Azerbaijani journalist Mirkadyrov not released from prison after his arrest term
- Azerbaijan enacts amendments to the law on NGOs and grants
- Third shift starts hunger-striking in Karaman
- Three powerful bombs neutralized in Ingushetia
- Supposed militants' helper detained in Nazran
- Power agents are not engaged in mass persecution of believers in KChR, experts say
- Employees of Georgian Ombudsman report prisoners are beaten in Gldani Prison
- New bill on tapping brought into the Parliament of Georgia