21 August 2012, 13:00
Head of Ingushetia accuses Dokku Umarov of organizing terror act in Sagopshi
The terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia was organized by Dokku Umarov, the head of the republic Yunus-Bek Evkurov said today.
According to his version, "none other but Dokku Umarov was the organizer of the blasphemous terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District." The republic's leader called "the bandit grouping of Arthur Getagazhev, which operates in Malgobek and Malgobek District" to be the executors of the terror act.
According to Mr Evkurov, the crime committed at the funeral will be solved quite soon. He also expressed confidence that all the perpetrators will be found, detained or killed, the "Interfax" reports.
In their turn, investigators have interviewed more than 50 persons on this case; dozens of examinations have been appointed, the RIA "Novosti" quotes the spokesman for the Investigatory Committee for Ingushetia.
The websites that support North-Caucasian militants do not report any their involvement in the terror act committed in the village of Sagopshi.
- In Azerbaijan, one of advocates is withdrawn from protection of rights of Leyla Yunus
- Defenders of sentenced Rostov journalist Alexander Tolmachov disagree with Court's verdict
- In Dagestan, District Court re-takes Patimat Nasibova into custody
- Native of Yeisk becomes defendant in case of private jet crash at Vnukovo Airport
- Relatives of murdered rights defender Maksharip Aushev ask to transfer investigation to Ingushetia
- Russian HRC to appeal to General Prosecutor's Office in connection with case against Imam Kurman-Ali Baichorov
- In Makhachkala, eight persons go on hunger strike demanding resignation of Dagestani leader
- CPJ expresses concern over failure of justice in some cases on journalists' murders in Russia
- Rostov journalist Alexander Tolmachov is sentenced to nine years of imprisonment
- Dagestani court announces verdict in case on "honour killing" in Nechaevka