21 August 2012, 13:00
Head of Ingushetia accuses Dokku Umarov of organizing terror act in Sagopshi
The terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia was organized by Dokku Umarov, the head of the republic Yunus-Bek Evkurov said today.
According to his version, "none other but Dokku Umarov was the organizer of the blasphemous terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District." The republic's leader called "the bandit grouping of Arthur Getagazhev, which operates in Malgobek and Malgobek District" to be the executors of the terror act.
According to Mr Evkurov, the crime committed at the funeral will be solved quite soon. He also expressed confidence that all the perpetrators will be found, detained or killed, the "Interfax" reports.
In their turn, investigators have interviewed more than 50 persons on this case; dozens of examinations have been appointed, the RIA "Novosti" quotes the spokesman for the Investigatory Committee for Ingushetia.
The websites that support North-Caucasian militants do not report any their involvement in the terror act committed in the village of Sagopshi.
- Office of NGO "Free Zone" attacked in Georgia
- Kurban Kurbanov, head of Derbent District, detained in Dagestan
- Rally in Yerevan blames Armenian President for violating presumption of innocence
- Advocates of Intigam Aliev could not meet their client in SIZO
- Dagestan reopens investigation into Sapiyat Magomedova's beating
- UN delegates see no reasons for international help to Ukrainian refugees in Rostov Region
- NAC promises to open Gimry Tunnel on October 5
- Residents of Vremenny village claim law enforcers destroy household structures
- Volgograd: rally "For Fair Elections" adopts resolution on violation of their electoral rights
- Azerbaijan: six convicted "Nida" activists petition to president for their release