21 August 2012, 13:00
Head of Ingushetia accuses Dokku Umarov of organizing terror act in Sagopshi
The terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia was organized by Dokku Umarov, the head of the republic Yunus-Bek Evkurov said today.
According to his version, "none other but Dokku Umarov was the organizer of the blasphemous terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District." The republic's leader called "the bandit grouping of Arthur Getagazhev, which operates in Malgobek and Malgobek District" to be the executors of the terror act.
According to Mr Evkurov, the crime committed at the funeral will be solved quite soon. He also expressed confidence that all the perpetrators will be found, detained or killed, the "Interfax" reports.
In their turn, investigators have interviewed more than 50 persons on this case; dozens of examinations have been appointed, the RIA "Novosti" quotes the spokesman for the Investigatory Committee for Ingushetia.
The websites that support North-Caucasian militants do not report any their involvement in the terror act committed in the village of Sagopshi.
- Outcomes of elections in NKR recognized by all parties
- Police start questioning witnesses on incident with damaging cars in Makhachkala
- Journalist Mustafaev claims being pressured by investigators after his speech in support of Khadija Ismayilova
- Court pardons second ex-juror in case of Yuri Budanov's murder
- Brother of Umar al-Shishani does not confirm information of his death
- Experts see no direct link of dismissals of Novorossiysk police bosses with resignation of Alexander Tkachov
- In Azerbaijan, Court sentences Arsen Bagdasaryan to 15 years in prison
- ICES recognizes elections in NKR to be in line with international standards
- Leaders of NKR's oppositional parties complain about authorities' pressure on voters
- Arsen Bagdasaryan asks for minimum sentence