21 August 2012, 13:00
Head of Ingushetia accuses Dokku Umarov of organizing terror act in Sagopshi
The terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia was organized by Dokku Umarov, the head of the republic Yunus-Bek Evkurov said today.
According to his version, "none other but Dokku Umarov was the organizer of the blasphemous terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District." The republic's leader called "the bandit grouping of Arthur Getagazhev, which operates in Malgobek and Malgobek District" to be the executors of the terror act.
According to Mr Evkurov, the crime committed at the funeral will be solved quite soon. He also expressed confidence that all the perpetrators will be found, detained or killed, the "Interfax" reports.
In their turn, investigators have interviewed more than 50 persons on this case; dozens of examinations have been appointed, the RIA "Novosti" quotes the spokesman for the Investigatory Committee for Ingushetia.
The websites that support North-Caucasian militants do not report any their involvement in the terror act committed in the village of Sagopshi.
- Rauf Mirkadirov's family granted political asylum in Switzerland
- Kislovodsk prosecutor's office cancels rejection to open criminal case on threats to Baichorov
- Turkic conference in Grozny presents educational projects for students and Lyceum pupils
- Tsarnaev's classmate confesses of keeping firearms and drugs
- Acts of violence against journalists in Armenia remain unpunished, rights defenders assert
- Ilkin Rustamzade put into dungeon of Baku SIZO for second time within month
- Court in Baku rejects complaint of rights defender Rasul Jafarov who claimed to change his custody
- Defence of Chechen native convicted in Pugachov intends to appeal against the verdict
- Armenian court takes to consideration appeals in the case of participants of "Million Mask March"
- Head of Dagestani militants swears to "Islamic State"