21 August 2012, 13:00
Head of Ingushetia accuses Dokku Umarov of organizing terror act in Sagopshi
The terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia was organized by Dokku Umarov, the head of the republic Yunus-Bek Evkurov said today.
According to his version, "none other but Dokku Umarov was the organizer of the blasphemous terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District." The republic's leader called "the bandit grouping of Arthur Getagazhev, which operates in Malgobek and Malgobek District" to be the executors of the terror act.
According to Mr Evkurov, the crime committed at the funeral will be solved quite soon. He also expressed confidence that all the perpetrators will be found, detained or killed, the "Interfax" reports.
In their turn, investigators have interviewed more than 50 persons on this case; dozens of examinations have been appointed, the RIA "Novosti" quotes the spokesman for the Investigatory Committee for Ingushetia.
The websites that support North-Caucasian militants do not report any their involvement in the terror act committed in the village of Sagopshi.
- Advocate: three Buynaksk residents beaten at checkpoint by policemen in Dagestan
- Sochi Court finds Oksana Toropova guilty of beating court marshal
- Rasul Gamzatov is the fourth Islamic figure killed in Northern Caucasus in 2014
- In Moscow, "Enlightenment" Foundation reports on leaflets planted during search
- Defence of Zarema Khadjirokova claims authorities of Adygea put pressure on court
- Chechen Prosecutor's Office demands to reopen investigation into kidnapping of MIA's employee in 2004
- Dagestan: policemen put physical pressure on detainee Akhmed Nurmagomedov, his advocate asserts
- Equipment and literature confiscated from office of "Enlightenment" Foundation in Moscow
- Azerbaijani civil society activists condemn pressure on NGOs
- Svetlana Isaeva: POC members were not allowed to visit unit "G" of Makhachkala SIZO