21 August 2012, 13:00
Head of Ingushetia accuses Dokku Umarov of organizing terror act in Sagopshi
The terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia was organized by Dokku Umarov, the head of the republic Yunus-Bek Evkurov said today.
According to his version, "none other but Dokku Umarov was the organizer of the blasphemous terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District." The republic's leader called "the bandit grouping of Arthur Getagazhev, which operates in Malgobek and Malgobek District" to be the executors of the terror act.
According to Mr Evkurov, the crime committed at the funeral will be solved quite soon. He also expressed confidence that all the perpetrators will be found, detained or killed, the "Interfax" reports.
In their turn, investigators have interviewed more than 50 persons on this case; dozens of examinations have been appointed, the RIA "Novosti" quotes the spokesman for the Investigatory Committee for Ingushetia.
The websites that support North-Caucasian militants do not report any their involvement in the terror act committed in the village of Sagopshi.
- Human rights defenders and diplomats comdemn impunity in Akhmednabiev case
- In August 2014, 31 persons fell victim to armed conflict in Northern Caucasus
- In Volgograd, TEC rejects demand of "Rodina" candidate to recount votes
- 76 Azerbaijani life convicts ask Ilham Aliev to revise their cases
- In Dagestan, defence of convict for keeping "suicide belt" prepares appeal
- Over 400 refugees return daily to Ukraine from Russia through Rostov Region
- Sochi: defence of ex-Vice Mayor Vronsky demands from current Mayor to appear at trial
- "Rodina" candidate for Volgograd Regional Duma demands to recount ballots at 10 polling stations
- Armenian CoA upholds verdict to Volodya Avetisyan
- Volgograd Region: 15 colony inmates commit self-mutilation