21 August 2012, 13:00
Head of Ingushetia accuses Dokku Umarov of organizing terror act in Sagopshi
The terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia was organized by Dokku Umarov, the head of the republic Yunus-Bek Evkurov said today.
According to his version, "none other but Dokku Umarov was the organizer of the blasphemous terror act at the funeral of the policeman in the Malgobek District." The republic's leader called "the bandit grouping of Arthur Getagazhev, which operates in Malgobek and Malgobek District" to be the executors of the terror act.
According to Mr Evkurov, the crime committed at the funeral will be solved quite soon. He also expressed confidence that all the perpetrators will be found, detained or killed, the "Interfax" reports.
In their turn, investigators have interviewed more than 50 persons on this case; dozens of examinations have been appointed, the RIA "Novosti" quotes the spokesman for the Investigatory Committee for Ingushetia.
The websites that support North-Caucasian militants do not report any their involvement in the terror act committed in the village of Sagopshi.
- Funeral of murdered policeman held in Dagestani village of Tsebari
- In Makhachkala, journalists granted awards in memory of Khadjimurad Kamalov
- Relatives of Dagestani resident Zamir Pashaev report on his kidnapping
- In Dagestan, man killed in shootout
- Policeman shelled on Makhachkala-Buynaksk road
- Law enforcers carry out targeted checks in CTO area in Dagestan
- Arsen Gadjibekov's brother confirms threats voiced by Said Amirov against Arsen
- In Chechnya, marriage of man and minor girl raises debates about polygamy
- Russian soldiers detain shepherd in conflict zone between Georgia and South Ossetia
- Residents of North Ossetia sentenced for arms trafficking