27 July 2013, 10:45
Court extends Said Amirov's custody till November 11
On July 26, the Basmanny Court of Moscow extended the arrest of the dismissed Mayor of Makhachkala Said Amirov.
Let us remind you that the issue of Said Amirov's arrest extension was considered by the Basmanny Court of Moscow at the request of the investigation.
Amirov's advocates said at the court session that their client is forced to change his catheter individually for at least ten times a day, which in the SIZO (pre-trial prison) conditions can lead to irreparable consequences.
"The man daily risking his life and health," one of Amirov's advocates said, insisting on changing the freedom restraint measure of his client.
However, in the end, the court granted the investigator's motion to extend Amirov's custody by three months and ten days, the RIA "Novosti" reports.
- Funeral of murdered policeman held in Dagestani village of Tsebari
- Vladikavkaz residents report on three cases of discharges to Terek in May
- Singers from Armenia, Georgia and Russia enter the "Eurovision" final
- In Buynaksk, mosque-goers released from police
- In Makhachkala, journalists granted awards in memory of Khadjimurad Kamalov
- Relatives of Dagestani resident Zamir Pashaev report on his kidnapping
- Darya Polyudova released after 10-day arrest
- In Dagestan, man killed in shootout
- Policeman shelled on Makhachkala-Buynaksk road
- Law enforcers carry out targeted checks in CTO area in Dagestan