27 July 2013, 10:45
Court extends Said Amirov's custody till November 11
On July 26, the Basmanny Court of Moscow extended the arrest of the dismissed Mayor of Makhachkala Said Amirov.
Let us remind you that the issue of Said Amirov's arrest extension was considered by the Basmanny Court of Moscow at the request of the investigation.
Amirov's advocates said at the court session that their client is forced to change his catheter individually for at least ten times a day, which in the SIZO (pre-trial prison) conditions can lead to irreparable consequences.
"The man daily risking his life and health," one of Amirov's advocates said, insisting on changing the freedom restraint measure of his client.
However, in the end, the court granted the investigator's motion to extend Amirov's custody by three months and ten days, the RIA "Novosti" reports.
- "Levada-Centre": 64% of Russian citizens believe authorities did their best to rescue hostages in Beslan
- In Krasnodar, activist Darya Polyudova arrested on suspicion of extremism
- In Rostov Region, schools welcome 7000 children of Ukrainian immigrants
- Knowledge Day in NCFD: regions face shortage of schools
- Sapiyat Magomedova complains to Dagestani ID about delays in investigation into case of her beating
- Zarema Khadjirokova accused of fraud goes on hunger strike in Maikop
- Prosecutor's Office of Azerbaijan bans Namazov's leaving the country
- Dudieva: on October 14, ECtHR to start considering complaint of Beslan victims
- During week of August 25-31, 2014, 3 persons fell victim to armed conflict in Northern Caucasus
- Moscow opens art project about Beslan victims