27 July 2013, 10:45
Court extends Said Amirov's custody till November 11
On July 26, the Basmanny Court of Moscow extended the arrest of the dismissed Mayor of Makhachkala Said Amirov.
Let us remind you that the issue of Said Amirov's arrest extension was considered by the Basmanny Court of Moscow at the request of the investigation.
Amirov's advocates said at the court session that their client is forced to change his catheter individually for at least ten times a day, which in the SIZO (pre-trial prison) conditions can lead to irreparable consequences.
"The man daily risking his life and health," one of Amirov's advocates said, insisting on changing the freedom restraint measure of his client.
However, in the end, the court granted the investigator's motion to extend Amirov's custody by three months and ten days, the RIA "Novosti" reports.
- Case of Migaev, a native of Chechnya, sent to SC
- Female suicide bomber who blew up bus in Nevinnomyssk in 2007 identified
- NAC confirms killing of six militants in Dagestan
- In Khimki, near Moscow, advocate of Ingush native, accused of robbery, states incorrect qualification of offence
- Reinvestigation into Ruslan Rakhaev's case completed in KChR
- Employees of the MoD of Transbaikal Territory will respond for recruiting Permyakov
- 34 Ukrainian resettlers arrive in Stavropol from Rostov-on-Don
- In Dagestan, number of persons killed in special operation reaches ten
- In Azerbaijan, Court arrests for three months rights defender Talekh Khasmamedov accused of disorderly conduct
- Darya Polyudova reports on deterioration of her health at SIZO