20 December 2013, 00:04
Dagestani Deputy Prime Minister Gadji Makhachev dies in road accident in Moscow
Gadji Makhachev, Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan, was lost in a road accident that occurred in Kutuzov Avenue in Moscow. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent has learnt about it from an official of the government of Dagestan.
The road accident occurred in the evening of December 19 and was confirmed by a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies. "The Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan perished in the road accident together with his wife," said the source.
The children of the Deputy Prime Minister, who were with him in the car, were hospitalized, as reported by the RIA "Novosti" with reference to a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies.
Author: Makhach Akhmedov; Source: CK correspondent
- Protest in Yerevan ends with ultimatum to authorities
- Four natives of Northern Caucasus wounded in shootout in Moscow
- In Rostov Region, 140 km of engineer barriers built on border with Ukraine
- "Kommersant": investigators refuse to institute criminal case on use of illegal actions against Zaur Dadaev
- Victim in Said Amirov's case has no claims against defendants
- 23 women awarded on 100th anniversary of Armenian Genocide
- ECtHR accepts complaint of Krasnodar activist Martynyuk to consideration
- Armenia: three persons injured by explosion at gas station
- "Kommersant": in case of Boris Nemtsov's murder, investigators search for unidentified witnesses to crime
- Circassian activist Adnan Khuade reports on searches at work and home