20 December 2013, 00:04
Dagestani Deputy Prime Minister Gadji Makhachev dies in road accident in Moscow
Gadji Makhachev, Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan, was lost in a road accident that occurred in Kutuzov Avenue in Moscow. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent has learnt about it from an official of the government of Dagestan.
The road accident occurred in the evening of December 19 and was confirmed by a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies. "The Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan perished in the road accident together with his wife," said the source.
The children of the Deputy Prime Minister, who were with him in the car, were hospitalized, as reported by the RIA "Novosti" with reference to a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies.
Author: Makhach Akhmedov; Source: CK correspondent
- IS recruiters focus on successful students from North-Caucasian higher schools
- Court grants Chechen MIA's claim against Murad Amriev and rights defenders
- In Kabardino-Balkaria, local residents pay tribute to victims of deportation of Balkars
- In Ingushetia, police seize weapons and ammunition from local resident
- Azerbaijan accuses Armenia of 44 shootings during one day
- Dagestani Prosecutor's Office demands to punish officials for poor status of school buildings
- Rostov political strategists expect verdict of guilty in MP Bessonov's case
- Houses of Geremeev's relatives in Chechnya are still vigorously guarded
- Resident of Dagestan lost in Makhachkala
- Azerbaijani MoD reports on death of its soldier