20 December 2013, 00:04
Dagestani Deputy Prime Minister Gadji Makhachev dies in road accident in Moscow
Gadji Makhachev, Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan, was lost in a road accident that occurred in Kutuzov Avenue in Moscow. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent has learnt about it from an official of the government of Dagestan.
The road accident occurred in the evening of December 19 and was confirmed by a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies. "The Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan perished in the road accident together with his wife," said the source.
The children of the Deputy Prime Minister, who were with him in the car, were hospitalized, as reported by the RIA "Novosti" with reference to a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies.
Author: Makhach Akhmedov; Source: CK correspondent
- European Parliament urges Russia to recall alliance treaty with Abkhazia
- Court dealing with the case of Imam of Kislovodsk bans videoing the trial
- EU criticizes intention of Chechen leader to persecute militants' families
- Two militants killed in the Baksan District of the KBR
- MfE: the basic version of fire in rights defenders' office in Grozny is arson
- Court session on suit of Chechen MIA against Amriev who stated torture by police postponed till December 25
- Court session on MoJ's lawsuit on liquidation of "Memorial" postponed at request of rights defenders
- Power agents' actions did not interfere with work of authorities, Khasavyurt administration asserts
- In Moscow, participants of Journalists' Memorial Day paid tribute to Akhmednabiyev and Kuashev
- Special agents fix data of picketers in Moscow in defence of Chechen rights defenders