20 December 2013, 00:04
Dagestani Deputy Prime Minister Gadji Makhachev dies in road accident in Moscow
Gadji Makhachev, Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan, was lost in a road accident that occurred in Kutuzov Avenue in Moscow. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent has learnt about it from an official of the government of Dagestan.
The road accident occurred in the evening of December 19 and was confirmed by a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies. "The Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan perished in the road accident together with his wife," said the source.
The children of the Deputy Prime Minister, who were with him in the car, were hospitalized, as reported by the RIA "Novosti" with reference to a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies.
Author: Makhach Akhmedov; Source: CK correspondent
- "Map of Election Fraud" receives 35 reports from Southern Russia
- Shein demands vote recount at election of Astrakhan Governor
- Attacks on journalists in Armenia result from impunity, NGOs state
- In Volgograd Region, CPRF members file five complaints about election violations
- In KChR, "Communists of Russia" and "Rot Front" complain about unjustified withdrawal of their candidates from elections
- Law enforcers suspect prosecutor Magomed Shapiev of opening fire on policeman in Dagestan, source reports
- Kadyrov's nephew appointed head of Kurchaloy District by Deputies' secret vote
- Prosecutor's demand to sentence Shagen Arutyunyan to 5 years in prison is possible with society's silence, teenager's mother claims
- NGO calls on to apply tougher article to incident in Kobuleti medrese
- Protesters in Poti have no rights to get new housing, authorities assert