20 December 2013, 00:04
Dagestani Deputy Prime Minister Gadji Makhachev dies in road accident in Moscow
Gadji Makhachev, Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan, was lost in a road accident that occurred in Kutuzov Avenue in Moscow. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent has learnt about it from an official of the government of Dagestan.
The road accident occurred in the evening of December 19 and was confirmed by a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies. "The Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan perished in the road accident together with his wife," said the source.
The children of the Deputy Prime Minister, who were with him in the car, were hospitalized, as reported by the RIA "Novosti" with reference to a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies.
Author: Makhach Akhmedov; Source: CK correspondent
- Seven hunger-strikers continue demanding Abdulatipov's resignation
- In Volgograd, about 80 persons came to commemorate victims of political repressions
- In Azerbaijan, one of advocates is withdrawn from protection of rights of Leyla Yunus
- Azerbaijani filmmaker Eldaniz Guliev fined for libelling MIA head
- Native of Yeisk becomes defendant in case of private jet crash at Vnukovo Airport
- In Makhachkala, eight persons go on hunger strike demanding resignation of Dagestani leader
- CPJ expresses concern over failure of justice in some cases on journalists' murders in Russia
- Mothers of large families from Volgograd Region hold picket in Moscow
- In Georgia, Azerbaijani students stand against closure of mosque in Mokhe village
- Dagestan: Vremenny residents complain about unlawful actions of CTO headquarters