20 December 2013, 00:04
Dagestani Deputy Prime Minister Gadji Makhachev dies in road accident in Moscow
Gadji Makhachev, Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan, was lost in a road accident that occurred in Kutuzov Avenue in Moscow. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent has learnt about it from an official of the government of Dagestan.
The road accident occurred in the evening of December 19 and was confirmed by a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies. "The Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan perished in the road accident together with his wife," said the source.
The children of the Deputy Prime Minister, who were with him in the car, were hospitalized, as reported by the RIA "Novosti" with reference to a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies.
Author: Makhach Akhmedov; Source: CK correspondentArticle source
- Defence of Leyla Yunus insists on her release from custody
- Authorities of Rostov Region report accommodation of over 40,000 Ukrainian refugees
- Azerbaijani soldier killed in Karabakh conflict zone
- State Duma MPs, who visited Rostov Region, offer to increase financial aid to Ukrainian refugees
- Minor son of Azerbaijani oppositionist Gyulalyev is accused of hooliganism
- MCC finds four members of "Hizb ut-Tahrir" guilty in case of putsch planning
- Conflict in Armenian Church in Tbilisi not to spoil Armenian-Georgian relations, experts hope
- Batyr Pukhaev is on the 14th day of his hunger strike in Tskhinvali IVS
- Rostov Region: two persons killed in road accident involving policeman
- US DoS indicates restrictions of citizens' religious rights in Azerbaijan