20 December 2013, 00:04
Dagestani Deputy Prime Minister Gadji Makhachev dies in road accident in Moscow
Gadji Makhachev, Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan, was lost in a road accident that occurred in Kutuzov Avenue in Moscow. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent has learnt about it from an official of the government of Dagestan.
The road accident occurred in the evening of December 19 and was confirmed by a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies. "The Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan perished in the road accident together with his wife," said the source.
The children of the Deputy Prime Minister, who were with him in the car, were hospitalized, as reported by the RIA "Novosti" with reference to a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies.
Author: Makhach Akhmedov; Source: CK correspondent
- Volgograd: rally "For Fair Elections" adopts resolution on violation of their electoral rights
- CTO regime lifted on border of Kazbek and Gumbet Districts of Dagestan
- In Krasnodar Territory, "Solidarity" activist accused of extremism
- Astrakhan fire victims demand compensations to be paid before winter
- HRC "Memorial": power agents would not let rights defenders into blocked Vremenny
- On September 22-28, three persons fell victim to armed conflict in Northern Caucasus
- Minvody residents demand to investigate beating up of hospital patient
- Murmansk resident reports to police about spending 18 years in slavery in Dagestan
- Situation in Ukraine acquires traits of Southern Caucasus conflicts, experts believe
- CTO regime introduced at border of Kazbek and Gumbet Districts of Dagestan