20 December 2013, 00:04
Dagestani Deputy Prime Minister Gadji Makhachev dies in road accident in Moscow
Gadji Makhachev, Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan, was lost in a road accident that occurred in Kutuzov Avenue in Moscow. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent has learnt about it from an official of the government of Dagestan.
The road accident occurred in the evening of December 19 and was confirmed by a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies. "The Deputy Prime Minister of Dagestan perished in the road accident together with his wife," said the source.
The children of the Deputy Prime Minister, who were with him in the car, were hospitalized, as reported by the RIA "Novosti" with reference to a source from the Dagestani law enforcement bodies.
Author: Makhach Akhmedov; Source: CK correspondent
- Court dismisses second advocate of Anzor Gubashev
- Intigam Aliev sentenced to 7.5 years in prison
- Court leaves Khamzat Bakhaev in custody until August 28
- MCC leaves Tamerlan Eskerkhanov under arrest
- Foreign Minister of South Ossetia dismissed
- Court extends arrest of Anzor Gubashev until August 28
- PACE Committee treats guilty verdict against Rasul Jafarov as revenge act
- Consideration of complaint of Zaur Dadaev's advocate about non-admission to defence postponed
- Krasnodar Governor Alexander Tkachov appointed Russian Minister of Agriculture
- Advocates of defendants in BORN case intend to appeal against verdict