31 January 2014, 11:31
Local deputy dies in traffic accident in Dagestan
According to a source from law enforcement bodies, the Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan died after falling in his off-road Hummer car off a cliff.
The source said that the accident occurred in the afternoon on January 30 in the 146th kilometre of the Mamrash-Tashkapur highway.
Gamzat Guidalaev, the 30-year-old Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan fell off a 130-meter-high cliff, said a law enforcement officer.
As a result, Guidalaev died at the scene; and the passenger of his car was taken to hospital with grave injuries, the "Interfax" reports.
- Residents of "Olympic" settlement in Sochi state its poor condition
- Shakhban Gasanov killed in special operation in Khasavyurt
- Russians have more trust in Kadyrov
- Darya Polyudova complains to ECtHR against her arrest
- Rights defenders state violations of Chechens' and Ingushes' rights in Russian prisons
- Rights defenders are concerned about absence of check of Dadaev's statements about torture
- Consideration of Evgeny Vitishko's motion on CER rescheduled for April 15
- Investigators question Boris Nemtsov's son within his father's murder case
- Advocates of convicts in Akhmedilov's murder case intend to challenge verdict of guilty
- Sociologists explain Russians' optimism towards situation in Northern Caucasus by reduction of criticism in media