31 January 2014, 11:31
Local deputy dies in traffic accident in Dagestan
According to a source from law enforcement bodies, the Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan died after falling in his off-road Hummer car off a cliff.
The source said that the accident occurred in the afternoon on January 30 in the 146th kilometre of the Mamrash-Tashkapur highway.
Gamzat Guidalaev, the 30-year-old Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan fell off a 130-meter-high cliff, said a law enforcement officer.
As a result, Guidalaev died at the scene; and the passenger of his car was taken to hospital with grave injuries, the "Interfax" reports.
- Conflict in Armenian Church in Tbilisi not to spoil Armenian-Georgian relations, experts hope
- Batyr Pukhaev is on the 14th day of his hunger strike in Tskhinvali IVS
- Rostov Region: two persons killed in road accident involving policeman
- US DoS indicates restrictions of citizens' religious rights in Azerbaijan
- Investigators uphold initiation of criminal case against "Stop Electrozink" activist in Vladikavkaz
- FSB: Ukraine hands over eight wounded servicemen for transit across Russian territory
- Residents of Northern Caucasus celebrate Eid ul-Fitr
- Stavropol Territory: former investigator sentenced to one year of freedom deprivation for arbitrariness
- Local executed by unidentified persons in Nazran District of Ingushetia
- Refugees living in "Promzhilbaza" find it difficult to rent housing for money allocated by authorities