31 January 2014, 11:31
Local deputy dies in traffic accident in Dagestan
According to a source from law enforcement bodies, the Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan died after falling in his off-road Hummer car off a cliff.
The source said that the accident occurred in the afternoon on January 30 in the 146th kilometre of the Mamrash-Tashkapur highway.
Gamzat Guidalaev, the 30-year-old Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan fell off a 130-meter-high cliff, said a law enforcement officer.
As a result, Guidalaev died at the scene; and the passenger of his car was taken to hospital with grave injuries, the "Interfax" reports.
- Marriage of Guchigov and Goylabieva reveals vulnerability of first wives
- Moscow bikers demand to take control over investigation into fatal road traffic accident involving Chechen car
- "Protoporos" ferry crew fails to provide good service when vessel breaks down, passengers complain
- Residents of Nalchik hold mourning march on Adygs' Memory Day
- Ilham Aliev's refusal to attend EaP summit has to do to criticism of human rights violations
- Head of Novokubansk District offered to resign
- Former special forces officer appointed new chief of North-Caucasian VOGOiP
- Grozny residents report on interruptions in electricity and water supply
- Ashot Gulyan re-elected speaker of NKR's National Assembly
- Sergey Krivenko, HRC member, speaks at Bogatenkova's trial