31 January 2014, 11:31
Local deputy dies in traffic accident in Dagestan
According to a source from law enforcement bodies, the Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan died after falling in his off-road Hummer car off a cliff.
The source said that the accident occurred in the afternoon on January 30 in the 146th kilometre of the Mamrash-Tashkapur highway.
Gamzat Guidalaev, the 30-year-old Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan fell off a 130-meter-high cliff, said a law enforcement officer.
As a result, Guidalaev died at the scene; and the passenger of his car was taken to hospital with grave injuries, the "Interfax" reports.
- In Adygea, participants of the library flash mob give out 50 books
- Rostov Governor asks Medvedev to send more Ukrainian refugees to other regions
- Canada creates International Circassian Organization to Support Repatriation
- Man killed in Novoselitskoe District of Stavropol Territory is Almaz Abdulnasyrov, says his wife
- Police detain believers in Makhachkala mosques, eyewitnesses report
- Baku: staff of "Azadlyg" newspaper holds picket demanding to repay debt
- Four-year-old girl beaten up in Grozny is in grave condition
- Mayor of Armenian city of Armavir blown up in Karabakh
- Resident of Makhachkala states disappearance of her husband
- In Volgograd, 40 persons rally in support of State Duma MP Nikolai Parshin