31 January 2014, 11:31
Local deputy dies in traffic accident in Dagestan
According to a source from law enforcement bodies, the Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan died after falling in his off-road Hummer car off a cliff.
The source said that the accident occurred in the afternoon on January 30 in the 146th kilometre of the Mamrash-Tashkapur highway.
Gamzat Guidalaev, the 30-year-old Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan fell off a 130-meter-high cliff, said a law enforcement officer.
As a result, Guidalaev died at the scene; and the passenger of his car was taken to hospital with grave injuries, the "Interfax" reports.
- Prosecutor's Office of Azerbaijan bans Namazov's leaving the country
- Dudieva: on October 14, ECtHR to start considering complaint of Beslan victims
- During week of August 25-31, 2014, 3 persons fell victim to armed conflict in Northern Caucasus
- Moscow opens art project about Beslan victims
- Beslan marks tenth anniversary of terror act
- Residents of Chechnya express their concern over growth of prices for meat and dairy products
- NAC: militants' summer camps found in vicinity of two Ingush villages
- Sixty three Ukrainian soldiers who crossed Russian-Ukrainian border sent home
- Azerbaijan freezes bank accounts of Centre for Economic Research and its leader
- In Sochi, Lavrikov family challenge court decision to move them to "Olympic" housing