31 January 2014, 11:31
Local deputy dies in traffic accident in Dagestan
According to a source from law enforcement bodies, the Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan died after falling in his off-road Hummer car off a cliff.
The source said that the accident occurred in the afternoon on January 30 in the 146th kilometre of the Mamrash-Tashkapur highway.
Gamzat Guidalaev, the 30-year-old Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Kulin District of Dagestan fell off a 130-meter-high cliff, said a law enforcement officer.
As a result, Guidalaev died at the scene; and the passenger of his car was taken to hospital with grave injuries, the "Interfax" reports.
- Armenian CoA upholds verdict to Volodya Avetisyan
- Volgograd Region: 15 colony inmates commit self-mutilation
- At UN HRC session, "Article-19" demands from Russian authorities to reopen inquiry into Ahmednabiev's killing
- Dagestani court convicts Abakarova for possessing "suicide belt"
- In Azerbaijan, Leyla Yunus' advocate stats that she is pressed by two cellmates
- Volgodonsk commemorates victims of 1999 terror act
- Krasnodar Territory to deploy over 70 TACs for Ukrainian refugees
- Nagorno-Karabakh: network of eco-village created from three villages
- Over 200 came to support Schagen Arutyunyan in Yerevan
- Ingush police searches shooters at GIBDD agents