14 March 2014, 10:23
At least three suspected militants killed in CTO in Nalchik
According to preliminary information, as a result of a special operation in Nalchik, held on Friday night, from three to five members of the illegal armed formations (IAFs) were killed. This is reported by law enforcement sources of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic (KBR).
On Friday, the city of Nalchik was put under the counterterrorist operation (CTO) regime; a private household located in Shortanov Street was blocked as a part of the CTO.
"In the course of the operation, five militants were liquidated in Shortanov Street, Tengiz Guketlov, born in 1983, the leader of the bandit underground of the KBR," a law enforcement source told the RIA "Kabardino-Balkaria".
In his turn, another source, referred to by the portal "SK-News.Ru", said that the household blocked by power agents is located opposite the First City Maternity Hospital; and at least three militants were killed there.
- Azerbaijani CEC schedules municipal elections for December 23
- Resident of Volgograd Region found guilty of setting rigs on fire in Khopyor area
- Over 3000 Internet users sign in support of Stavropol rights defender Bogatenkova
- Court postpones hearing in case on massacre in Cherkessk in 2004
- In Volgograd, officials promise to support mothers of large families at federal level
- Volgograd marks anniversary of terror act with memorial plaque and youth action
- In KBR, Chief Accountant of Federal Treasury is suspected of fraud
- Trial on death of Rajab Magomedov is protracted, says the advocate of suffered party
- Stavropol authorities: entertainment facilities in Minvody are to operate until 10:00 p.m.
- Elimination of disaster consequences is over in Anapa