24 May 2014, 19:44
Bokov: "Emir of Ingushetia" Getagazhev identified among casualties of special operation
As reported by Timur Bokov, the head of the department for relations with mass media of the administration of the head of Ingushetia, among the suspected militants killed in the village of Sagopshi, Arthur Getagazhev, the so-called "Emir of Ingushetia", was identified.
The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent reports that the special operation in the village of Sagopshi was held on Saturday morning in a private house, which belonged to a policeman. As a result, according to preliminary data, seven people were killed.
After the end of operative actions, the head of Ingushetia Yunus-Bek Evkurov said that the casualties of the special operation had been allegedly involved in killing Akhmed Kotiev, the Secretary of the Security Council of Ingushetia, and other citizens of the republic. In particular, the militants Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev could be among the casualties.
Akhmed Kotiev was killed on August 27, 2013, in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia. Within the criminal case, in September 2013, Arthur Dolsaev was detained, who, according to the Chechen Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA), named all those involved in committing the crime. After that, Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev were put on the wanted list.
Author: Yelena Romanova; Source: CK correspondent
- Residents of Chechnya claim being forced to attend May Day rallies
- Three persons hospitalized after shootout in Makhachkala
- Defence witness in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's case denied entry into USA
- Chechen leader's announced readiness to resign is just a show
- Opposition senses election hope in NKR
- In Yerevan, participants of May Day rally demand to respect workers' rights
- On May 1, residents of South of Russia call to increase wages
- MIA reports four casualties of shootout in Makhachkala
- Police stops "Communists of Russia" from taking part in pro-government rally
- Court holds closed session on Saakashvili’s case