24 May 2014, 19:44
Bokov: "Emir of Ingushetia" Getagazhev identified among casualties of special operation
As reported by Timur Bokov, the head of the department for relations with mass media of the administration of the head of Ingushetia, among the suspected militants killed in the village of Sagopshi, Arthur Getagazhev, the so-called "Emir of Ingushetia", was identified.
The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent reports that the special operation in the village of Sagopshi was held on Saturday morning in a private house, which belonged to a policeman. As a result, according to preliminary data, seven people were killed.
After the end of operative actions, the head of Ingushetia Yunus-Bek Evkurov said that the casualties of the special operation had been allegedly involved in killing Akhmed Kotiev, the Secretary of the Security Council of Ingushetia, and other citizens of the republic. In particular, the militants Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev could be among the casualties.
Akhmed Kotiev was killed on August 27, 2013, in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia. Within the criminal case, in September 2013, Arthur Dolsaev was detained, who, according to the Chechen Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA), named all those involved in committing the crime. After that, Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev were put on the wanted list.
Author: Yelena Romanova; Source: CK correspondent
- Experts treat the version of Islamic-extremist trace in Nemtsov's murder as unlikely
- ICRF finds Nemtsov's murder possible because of Charlie Hebdo
- NKR residents come out to commemorate victims of Sumgait pogroms
- Nemtsov: contract for Kadyrov's loyalty to Putin hearing its end
- Action demanding Permyakov's transfer to Armenian party held in Yerevan
- Case of Migaev, a native of Chechnya, sent to SC
- Female suicide bomber who blew up bus in Nevinnomyssk in 2007 identified
- NAC confirms killing of six militants in Dagestan
- In Khimki, near Moscow, advocate of Ingush native, accused of robbery, states incorrect qualification of offence
- Reinvestigation into Ruslan Rakhaev's case completed in KChR