24 May 2014, 19:44
Bokov: "Emir of Ingushetia" Getagazhev identified among casualties of special operation
As reported by Timur Bokov, the head of the department for relations with mass media of the administration of the head of Ingushetia, among the suspected militants killed in the village of Sagopshi, Arthur Getagazhev, the so-called "Emir of Ingushetia", was identified.
The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent reports that the special operation in the village of Sagopshi was held on Saturday morning in a private house, which belonged to a policeman. As a result, according to preliminary data, seven people were killed.
After the end of operative actions, the head of Ingushetia Yunus-Bek Evkurov said that the casualties of the special operation had been allegedly involved in killing Akhmed Kotiev, the Secretary of the Security Council of Ingushetia, and other citizens of the republic. In particular, the militants Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev could be among the casualties.
Akhmed Kotiev was killed on August 27, 2013, in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia. Within the criminal case, in September 2013, Arthur Dolsaev was detained, who, according to the Chechen Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA), named all those involved in committing the crime. After that, Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev were put on the wanted list.
Author: Yelena Romanova; Source: CK correspondent
- Azerbaijani court rules to arrest journalist Seimur Khazi
- In Grozny, relatives of missing people demand to punish kidnappers
- Dagestan: Mekhelta villagers state problems with receiving compensation for disaster damage
- Family members of Kislovodsk Imam appeal to rights defenders for help in stopping criminal proceedings against him
- Chechen Prosecutor's Office resumes investigation into murder of pregnant woman committed 14 years ago
- In Azerbaijan, Ali Gyulalyev's father claims political motives of case against his son
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's defence seeks to postpone trial till September 2015
- In Kutaisi, hunger-striker from SIZO No. 2 taken to hospital
- In Maikop, trial of Zarema Khadjirokova continues without defence
- Armenian soldier found dead at his combat post