24 May 2014, 19:44
Bokov: "Emir of Ingushetia" Getagazhev identified among casualties of special operation
As reported by Timur Bokov, the head of the department for relations with mass media of the administration of the head of Ingushetia, among the suspected militants killed in the village of Sagopshi, Arthur Getagazhev, the so-called "Emir of Ingushetia", was identified.
The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent reports that the special operation in the village of Sagopshi was held on Saturday morning in a private house, which belonged to a policeman. As a result, according to preliminary data, seven people were killed.
After the end of operative actions, the head of Ingushetia Yunus-Bek Evkurov said that the casualties of the special operation had been allegedly involved in killing Akhmed Kotiev, the Secretary of the Security Council of Ingushetia, and other citizens of the republic. In particular, the militants Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev could be among the casualties.
Akhmed Kotiev was killed on August 27, 2013, in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia. Within the criminal case, in September 2013, Arthur Dolsaev was detained, who, according to the Chechen Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA), named all those involved in committing the crime. After that, Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev were put on the wanted list.
Author: Yelena Romanova; Source: CK correspondent
- Resident of Ingushetia sentenced to 13 years in prison for blowing up APC with OMON fighters in Chechnya
- Baku hosts action demanding release of Askerov and Guliev detained in NKR
- Law enforcers cancel CTO regime in Untsukul District of Dagestan
- Twenty-three Georgian cities hold actions against use of violence to women
- In Karabudakhkent District, law enforcers planted firearms on a local, his relatives assert
- Rights defender Elchin Namazov arrested in Azerbaijan
- Over 300 turkologists come to Moscow conference on history of Karachay-Balkar people
- Three Makhachkala women suspend hunger strike demanding Abdulatipov's resignation
- Russia's SC upholds verdict to figurants of terror act in Domodedovo
- Inmates stop hunger strike in Batumi prison