24 May 2014, 19:44
Bokov: "Emir of Ingushetia" Getagazhev identified among casualties of special operation
As reported by Timur Bokov, the head of the department for relations with mass media of the administration of the head of Ingushetia, among the suspected militants killed in the village of Sagopshi, Arthur Getagazhev, the so-called "Emir of Ingushetia", was identified.
The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent reports that the special operation in the village of Sagopshi was held on Saturday morning in a private house, which belonged to a policeman. As a result, according to preliminary data, seven people were killed.
After the end of operative actions, the head of Ingushetia Yunus-Bek Evkurov said that the casualties of the special operation had been allegedly involved in killing Akhmed Kotiev, the Secretary of the Security Council of Ingushetia, and other citizens of the republic. In particular, the militants Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev could be among the casualties.
Akhmed Kotiev was killed on August 27, 2013, in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia. Within the criminal case, in September 2013, Arthur Dolsaev was detained, who, according to the Chechen Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA), named all those involved in committing the crime. After that, Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev were put on the wanted list.
Author: Yelena Romanova; Source: CK correspondentArticle source
- Family members of Azerbaijanis detained in Nagorno-Karabakh appeal to Russian President
- Regular soldier from Kirov Region found dead in Dagestan
- Record of Russian soldier on shelling Ukraine appears in social networks; author asserts his page was hacked
- Anti-Israel protesters detained in Baku
- Rostov regional authorities decide to move refugees' TAC farther from Ukrainian border
- Krasnodar ecologist Evgeny Vitishko reprimanded in colony, activists report
- Parliament and government of Nagorno-Karabakh speak in support of Levon Airapetyan
- Chechen authorities afford three days to celebrate 'Id al-Fitr (Uraza Bayram)
- Levon Airapetyan in Moscow is accused of embezzlement and money laundering
- Advocate: Batyr Pukhaev, hunger-striking in Tskhinvali IVS, rejects hospitalization