24 May 2014, 19:44
Bokov: "Emir of Ingushetia" Getagazhev identified among casualties of special operation
As reported by Timur Bokov, the head of the department for relations with mass media of the administration of the head of Ingushetia, among the suspected militants killed in the village of Sagopshi, Arthur Getagazhev, the so-called "Emir of Ingushetia", was identified.
The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent reports that the special operation in the village of Sagopshi was held on Saturday morning in a private house, which belonged to a policeman. As a result, according to preliminary data, seven people were killed.
After the end of operative actions, the head of Ingushetia Yunus-Bek Evkurov said that the casualties of the special operation had been allegedly involved in killing Akhmed Kotiev, the Secretary of the Security Council of Ingushetia, and other citizens of the republic. In particular, the militants Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev could be among the casualties.
Akhmed Kotiev was killed on August 27, 2013, in the Malgobek District of Ingushetia. Within the criminal case, in September 2013, Arthur Dolsaev was detained, who, according to the Chechen Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA), named all those involved in committing the crime. After that, Akhmed Evloev and Magomed Polonkoev were put on the wanted list.
Author: Yelena Romanova; Source: CK correspondent
- Week in the Caucasus: review of main events of May 18-24
- Bikers cordon off hospital with Deni Mirzoev
- ICRF completes investigation into Levon Airapetyan's case on embezzlement
- Relatives of Makhachkala resident report his disappearance
- Advocate visits Mukhammad Magomedov at Kaspiysk IVS
- Darya Polyudova dismissed because of law enforcers' pressure
- Radio Liberty editor-in-chief demands to stop repressions against Baku office
- In Sochi, residents of dilapidated house refuse to move to one-room apartment allocated by authorities to 14 persons
- Activist of "League of the Just" Mukhammad Magomedov kept at Makhachkala ROVD
- Advocate claims non-admission to residents of Dagestan detained during CTO