TopicsSociety, Politics, Interethnic relations, Human rights, Culture, Crime, Conflicts, Economics, Nature And Ecology, Incidents, Tourism, Terror acts in Moscow and Caucasus, Price of Olympics
RegionsAbkhazia / Adjaria / Adygeia / Armenia / Astrakhan region / Azerbaijan / Chechnya / Dagestan / Georgia / Ingushetia / Kabardino-Balkaria / Kalmykia / Karachaevo-Cherkesia / Krasnodar region / Nagorny Karabakh / North Caucasus / North Ossetia - Alania / North-Caucasian Federal District / Rostov region / Russia / South Caucasus / South Federal District / South Ossetia / Stavropol region / Volgograd region
Senior rebel's relative abducted
Unidentified persons in camouflage uniforms abducted Ichkeria Vice President Doku Umarov's sister Natasha Khumaidov in the southwest of Chechnya on the night of 12 August.
This is what a source with republican law enforcement agencies told Caucasian Knot. He said the woman was brought away from her own home in Zapadnaya St in Urus-Martan.
The abductors were armed with automatic weapons. They broke into Natasha's home late at night and brought her away threatening physical violence, said the interlocutor.
See earlier reports:
Author: Sultan Abubakarov, CK correspondent;
|Знаешь больше? Не молчи!||SMS: 8 903-767-6060||Форма мобильной связи|
- "USS Taylor" frigate of US Navy enters Black Sea
- Moscow court sentences journalist Boris Stomakhin to 6.5 years of imprisonment
- Sochi administration claims conducting no works to install monument to Afghan war veterans in Komsomolsky Park
- Removed Astrakhan Mayor Stolyarov refuses to plead guilt of bribe-taking
- In Baku, one more crew member of Astrakhan bulk-carrier "Vatan-1" is hospitalized