TopicsSociety, Politics, Interethnic relations, Human rights, Culture, Crime, Conflicts, Economics, Nature And Ecology, Incidents, Tourism, Terror acts in Moscow and Caucasus, Price of Olympics
RegionsAbkhazia / Adjaria / Adygeia / Armenia / Astrakhan region / Azerbaijan / Chechnya / Dagestan / Georgia / Ingushetia / Kabardino-Balkaria / Kalmykia / Karachaevo-Cherkesia / Krasnodar region / Nagorny Karabakh / North Caucasus / North Ossetia - Alania / North-Caucasian Federal District / Rostov region / Russia / South Caucasus / South Federal District / South Ossetia / Stavropol region / Volgograd region
Senior rebel's relative abducted
Unidentified persons in camouflage uniforms abducted Ichkeria Vice President Doku Umarov's sister Natasha Khumaidov in the southwest of Chechnya on the night of 12 August.
This is what a source with republican law enforcement agencies told Caucasian Knot. He said the woman was brought away from her own home in Zapadnaya St in Urus-Martan.
The abductors were armed with automatic weapons. They broke into Natasha's home late at night and brought her away threatening physical violence, said the interlocutor.
See earlier reports:
Author: Sultan Abubakarov, CK correspondent;
|Знаешь больше? Не молчи!||SMS: 8 903-767-6060||Форма мобильной связи|
- Organizer of anti-Olympic action in Nalchik claims of harassment by police
- Actions in support of Evgeny Vitishko held in some Russian cities
- FMS denies reports about 143,000 Ukrainian refugees in Russian regions
- Case on soldier's death in Astrakhan Region sent to reconsideration
- "EcoWatch": Evgeny Vitishko placed into colony-settlement No. 2 in Tambov Region