19 April 2007, 23:33

"Nord-Ost" demands new criminal cases

The "Nord-Ost" Organization demands excitation of a new criminal case on Dubrovka act of terror

The victims of Dubrovka terror act intend to demand initiation of a criminal case, since, in their opinion, a number of victims were not rendered due help, Tatiana Karpova, co-chair of the "Nord-Ost" Organization, has declared today.

"My son lay on "Nord-Ost" steps for seven hours without any medical assistance, and with his body temperature of 35.5 he was taken to morgue," she said.

Ms. Karpova has emphasized that "we have proofs that 69 casualties were given no medical care." She also asserts that "80 percent of survived hostages are potential invalids, including future oncology diseases, the women who were subjected to gas attack give birth to defective babies."

In his turn, lawyer Igor Trunov, who is representing the victims' interests, has reported that the victims now have access to the case materials, the NEWSru.com writes.

The "Caucasian Knot" informed earlier that on October 23, 2002, a total of 923 spectators and actors of "Nord-Ost" musical were taken hostage by terrorists. At least 130 persons perished and over 700 more were injured, while 40 terrorists were killed.

Form of mobile communication
SMS: 8 903-767-6060

Know more? Do not be silent!

Lt-feedback_banner
Article source

Russia > Politics, Human rights, Crime

July 25, 2014 07:31

  • Krasnodar ecologist Evgeny Vitishko reprimanded in colony, activists report

    The Krasnodar ecologist Evgeny Vitishko, who is serving his term in a colony in the Tambov Region, was reprimanded again – this time for not greeting a colony official, his supporters reported on July 24. In his turn, Gennady Kornienko, the Director of the Federal Penitentiary Service, said that the information about a biased attitude to Vitishko in the colony was not confirmed.

July 25, 2014 07:05

July 25, 2014 04:42

July 24, 2014 23:54

  • MIA of KChR: one of suspects of killing MP Kunizhev is ready to surrender

    As reported today by Kazimir Botashev, the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Karachay-Cherkessia, the boxing coach Psabyda Evgamukov, who had been put, together with his son, on the federal wanted list on suspicion of murdering the Republic's MP Mukhamed Kunizhev, has expressed his intention to surrender to law enforcement authorities.

July 24, 2014 04:18

  • Dagestani SC starts considering appeal against Zarema Bagavutdinova's verdict

    The Supreme Court of Dagestan has begun considering the appeal complaint against the verdict passed by the Buynaksk City Court against Zarema Bagavutdinova, an activist of the Dagestani Regional Public Organization "Pravozaschita" (Advocacy). At the July 23 court session, the defence asked to cancel the verdict against Bagavutdinova.

July 24, 2014 18:44

  • Azerbaijani Centre to Resist Repressions calls to boycott European Games-2015 in Baku

    The Centre to Resist Repressions (CRR) created under the Azerbaijani Institute for Peace and Democracy (IPD) has launched a campaign for the boycott of the European Games to be held in 2015 in Baku. Leyla Yunus, the Director of the IPD, has sent corresponding appeals to the European Olympic Committee and the office of the European Olympic Committee in the European Union.

July 24, 2014 07:19

All news

Погода в 49 городах Кавказа
News archive