19 April 2007, 23:33
"Nord-Ost" demands new criminal cases
The "Nord-Ost" Organization demands excitation of a new criminal case on Dubrovka act of terror
The victims of Dubrovka terror act intend to demand initiation of a criminal case, since, in their opinion, a number of victims were not rendered due help, Tatiana Karpova, co-chair of the "Nord-Ost" Organization, has declared today.
"My son lay on "Nord-Ost" steps for seven hours without any medical assistance, and with his body temperature of 35.5 he was taken to morgue," she said.
Ms. Karpova has emphasized that "we have proofs that 69 casualties were given no medical care." She also asserts that "80 percent of survived hostages are potential invalids, including future oncology diseases, the women who were subjected to gas attack give birth to defective babies."
In his turn, lawyer Igor Trunov, who is representing the victims' interests, has reported that the victims now have access to the case materials, the NEWSru.com writes.
The "Caucasian Knot" informed earlier that on October 23, 2002, a total of 923 spectators and actors of "Nord-Ost" musical were taken hostage by terrorists. At least 130 persons perished and over 700 more were injured, while 40 terrorists were killed.
- ECtHR obliges Russia to pay Said Amirov 15,000 euros for his detention
- Ingush police refuse to announce versions on GIBDD inspector's murder because of secrecy of investigation
- In Moscow, advocates of Chechen natives accused of attacking policeman report on their clients' alibi
- ECtHR begins communicating with Azerbaijan on two complaints about torture and violations of right to liberty
- In Chechnya, local resident surrenders ammunition to police
- Gimry Tunnel will be opened on December 1, said Abdulatipov
- Resident of Makhachkala kidnapped in September found dead
- Dagestan: first group of Vremenny residents visit their homes with commission for assessing damage
- Turkish citizen of Circassian origin detained in Minvody
- Resident of Ingushetia sentenced to 13 years in prison for blowing up APC with OMON fighters in Chechnya