19 April 2007, 23:33
"Nord-Ost" demands new criminal cases
The "Nord-Ost" Organization demands excitation of a new criminal case on Dubrovka act of terror
The victims of Dubrovka terror act intend to demand initiation of a criminal case, since, in their opinion, a number of victims were not rendered due help, Tatiana Karpova, co-chair of the "Nord-Ost" Organization, has declared today.
"My son lay on "Nord-Ost" steps for seven hours without any medical assistance, and with his body temperature of 35.5 he was taken to morgue," she said.
Ms. Karpova has emphasized that "we have proofs that 69 casualties were given no medical care." She also asserts that "80 percent of survived hostages are potential invalids, including future oncology diseases, the women who were subjected to gas attack give birth to defective babies."
In his turn, lawyer Igor Trunov, who is representing the victims' interests, has reported that the victims now have access to the case materials, the NEWSru.com writes.
The "Caucasian Knot" informed earlier that on October 23, 2002, a total of 923 spectators and actors of "Nord-Ost" musical were taken hostage by terrorists. At least 130 persons perished and over 700 more were injured, while 40 terrorists were killed.
- Armenian rights defenders call on politicians to recognize Shant Arutyunyan as political prisoner
- HRC "Memorial" calls on head of Dagestan to intervene in the situation in Untsukul District
- Head of Committee "Mothers from Kuma River Area" detained in Stavropol Territory released
- Ex-Prime Minister Vano Merabishvili is sentenced to three years of imprisonment in case of Sandro Girgvliani's murder
- Leyla Yunus transferred to SIZO of Azerbaijani MNS
- Chechen law enforcers search for suspected accomplice of organizer of explosion on Grozny Day
- Prior to his disappearance in 2012, Khasan Zalikhanov, killed in Nalchik, was a policeman
- Residents of Vremenny complain to Ramazan Abdulatipov about law enforcers' actions
- ICRF: killed Aliskhanov was plotting attempt on policemen on eve of to terror act in Grozny
- DPS unit shelled in Nalchik: two killed and one wounded