14 August 2007, 13:18
No answer from FSB to request of "Beslan Mothers" to declassify the video archive of the tragedy
Until now, the victims of the Beslan terror act have got no answer from the FSB (Federal Security Bureau) to their request on opening the video and audio archives of Beslan events.
"The sensational nature of the records kept there is in the fact that they confirm what hostages had used to say - there were no explosions inside the gym. The chaos started because of the shots from outside the school aimed at the roof of the gym. Then, the so-called storm attack began that caused the horrifying consequences," Aneta Gadieva, a member of the "Beslan Mothers" Committee, said to the "Caucasian Knot" correspondent.
"They say that they have no records. ...However, I've got written evidences that the Prosecutor's Office and FSB made constant video filming at the incident place near School No. 1," Valery Karlov, one of the terror act victims, says.
"...We received the film by mail. There are people who help us to achieve an objective investigation," Susanna Dudieva, Chair of the "Beslan Mothers" Committee, told to the press conference, where the record was demonstrated. According to her story, "the video film contains evidences that the initial explosions took place outside, not inside the gym, as the investigation asserts, therefore, they were provoked."
Author: Emma Marzoyeva, CK correspondent;Article source
- "Musavat" activist Kerimli was detained on suspicion of drug possession, Azerbaijani MIA asserts
- Georgian ensemble "Sukhishvili" cancels its concert in Russia
- Doctors in Grozny decide not to drive the beaten girl out of coma
- Relatives of Almaz Abdulnasyrov, killed in Stavropol Territory, asks prosecutors to check police's actions
- Prigorodny District of North Ossetia gives foodstuffs to needy people
- In Makhachkala, police release all detained believers
- Body of missing resident of Dagestan found
- Convicted member of Tsapok's gang stops hunger strike, Prosecutor's Office of Krasnodar Territory reports
- Faraj Kerimli, activist of "Musavat" Party, detained in Azerbaijan
- In Adygea, participants of the library flash mob give out 50 books