14 August 2007, 13:18
No answer from FSB to request of "Beslan Mothers" to declassify the video archive of the tragedy
Until now, the victims of the Beslan terror act have got no answer from the FSB (Federal Security Bureau) to their request on opening the video and audio archives of Beslan events.
"The sensational nature of the records kept there is in the fact that they confirm what hostages had used to say - there were no explosions inside the gym. The chaos started because of the shots from outside the school aimed at the roof of the gym. Then, the so-called storm attack began that caused the horrifying consequences," Aneta Gadieva, a member of the "Beslan Mothers" Committee, said to the "Caucasian Knot" correspondent.
"They say that they have no records. ...However, I've got written evidences that the Prosecutor's Office and FSB made constant video filming at the incident place near School No. 1," Valery Karlov, one of the terror act victims, says.
"...We received the film by mail. There are people who help us to achieve an objective investigation," Susanna Dudieva, Chair of the "Beslan Mothers" Committee, told to the press conference, where the record was demonstrated. According to her story, "the video film contains evidences that the initial explosions took place outside, not inside the gym, as the investigation asserts, therefore, they were provoked."
Author: Emma Marzoyeva, CK correspondent;
- Russian MoD intends to recruit 500 soldiers from Chechnya
- Untsukul residents complain about power agents' decision to close Gimry Tunnel
- Kalmykia: oppositional parties state election violations
- Sochi public stands against removal of protected status from 28 monuments of nature
- US Prosecutor's Office demands Tsarnaev's presence at trial
- BBC treats attack on journalists in Astrakhan as pre-planned action
- In Dagestan, PEC member demands to punish policemen who detained him
- European Parliament calls on Azerbaijani authorities to release five rights defenders
- Russia's SC rejects complaint of Amirov's defence against Military Court's verdict
- ECtHR awards 60,000 euros of compensation to persons involved in one of Natalia Estemirova’s last cases