26 March 2008, 11:56
Relatives of the persons killed in special operation in Ingushetia receive their bodies without internals
Relatives of Madina Ausheva who was killed by Russian power agents on February 28, 2008, as a result of a special operation in Nazran suburb, assert that her body handed out to relatives was without internal organs.
The similar situation was with the bodies of two young men killed together with M. Ausheva - Ibragim Evloev, 28, and Akromat Genaev, 22. This is the topic of the press release issued by the regional social movement "Chechen Committee for National Salvation" (ChCNS).
The document notes that the assassinated Madina Ausheva was pregnant, which, in the opinion of human rights activists, challenges the official version that the casualty was shahid suicide-bomber.
The press release runs that one of the neighbours of the victims, who was witnessing the special operation on February 28, asserts that no armed resistance was rendered from the house, and power agents just hammered the house with intense fire from grenade launchers and other weapons.
Many neighbours also doubt that the casualties were militants, the statement of the ChCNS notes. Human rights activists draw attention to bewilderment of the people with the fact that "power agents prevented journalists to do their job and blocked the access to the place of the incident" even on the next day after the special operation.
- In Azerbaijan, BCA leaves Mirkadyrov in custody
- Stavropol activist Lyudmila Bogatenkova denies accusation of fraud
- Russian political experts: oath sworn by "Imarat Kavkaz" militants to leader of "Islamic State" will not affect the situation in Northern Caucasus
- At the trial on Volgograd terror acts prosecutor demands 20 years in prison for Magomedov and Dadaev
- In Azerbaijan, journalist Turkhan Kerimov reported by his brother as kidnapped was detained by police
- Case of woman from Grozny accused of distributing extremist materials sent to court
- Vremenny residents report on considerable damage inflicted to their property during CTO
- In Sochi, evicted Savelieva's family ask Prosecutor's Office to defend their right to housing
- Another episode added to case against Stavropol rights defender Bogatenkova
- Brothers of Pakhrudin Magomedov who disappeared in Makhachkala were killed by law enforcers, their uncle asserts