26 March 2008, 11:56
Relatives of the persons killed in special operation in Ingushetia receive their bodies without internals
Relatives of Madina Ausheva who was killed by Russian power agents on February 28, 2008, as a result of a special operation in Nazran suburb, assert that her body handed out to relatives was without internal organs.
The similar situation was with the bodies of two young men killed together with M. Ausheva - Ibragim Evloev, 28, and Akromat Genaev, 22. This is the topic of the press release issued by the regional social movement "Chechen Committee for National Salvation" (ChCNS).
The document notes that the assassinated Madina Ausheva was pregnant, which, in the opinion of human rights activists, challenges the official version that the casualty was shahid suicide-bomber.
The press release runs that one of the neighbours of the victims, who was witnessing the special operation on February 28, asserts that no armed resistance was rendered from the house, and power agents just hammered the house with intense fire from grenade launchers and other weapons.
Many neighbours also doubt that the casualties were militants, the statement of the ChCNS notes. Human rights activists draw attention to bewilderment of the people with the fact that "power agents prevented journalists to do their job and blocked the access to the place of the incident" even on the next day after the special operation.
- Arsen Bagdasaryan asks for minimum sentence
- Cherkessk hosts rally on anniversary of revival of Karachay people
- US won't recognize parliamentary elections in Nagorno-Karabakh
- "Alforat": Umar al-Shishani killed in Iraq
- "Sinjar" demands from Armenian MFA to pay attention to murders of Yazidis in Iraq
- Dagestani resident blows himself up with grenade at detention
- Residents of Chechnya claim being forced to attend May Day rallies
- Three persons hospitalized after shootout in Makhachkala
- Defence witness in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's case denied entry into USA
- Chechen leader's announced readiness to resign is just a show