26 March 2008, 11:56
Relatives of the persons killed in special operation in Ingushetia receive their bodies without internals
Relatives of Madina Ausheva who was killed by Russian power agents on February 28, 2008, as a result of a special operation in Nazran suburb, assert that her body handed out to relatives was without internal organs.
The similar situation was with the bodies of two young men killed together with M. Ausheva - Ibragim Evloev, 28, and Akromat Genaev, 22. This is the topic of the press release issued by the regional social movement "Chechen Committee for National Salvation" (ChCNS).
The document notes that the assassinated Madina Ausheva was pregnant, which, in the opinion of human rights activists, challenges the official version that the casualty was shahid suicide-bomber.
The press release runs that one of the neighbours of the victims, who was witnessing the special operation on February 28, asserts that no armed resistance was rendered from the house, and power agents just hammered the house with intense fire from grenade launchers and other weapons.
Many neighbours also doubt that the casualties were militants, the statement of the ChCNS notes. Human rights activists draw attention to bewilderment of the people with the fact that "power agents prevented journalists to do their job and blocked the access to the place of the incident" even on the next day after the special operation.
- DPS unit shelled in Nalchik: two killed and one wounded
- MIA reports killing of organizer of terror act in Grozny
- Relatives of Elshan Salikhov, killed in Derbent, deny his involvement in militants' activities
- Shamil Gazaliev from Chechnya suspected of involvement in warfare in Syria
- Gimry resident reports detention of three suspected militants in Vremenny
- Volgograd: residents of Srednaya Akhtuba picket against expanded clay factories
- Grozny law enforcers search for two suspected suicide bombers, a police source reports
- Armenia: organizer of "Million Mask March" sentenced to six years of imprisonment
- In Budyonnovsk, head of Committee of Soldiers' Mothers detained after search in NGO's office
- 23 believers taken to police after namaz in Makhachkala